Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / KES
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Taranto you would need to make just about €1,323 (Shilling175,333) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)