Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11389 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Taranto you would need to make just about €1,040 (9,134TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)