Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Taranto, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Taranto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Taranto (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Taranto you would need to make just about €892 (COL$3,884,942) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)