Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.078 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,324 ($b13,427) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)