Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00569 MXN / COP
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Tapachula you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,637 (COL$7,135,832) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)