Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.680 MXN / QAR
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 133% more expensive than in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,367 (17,669 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)