Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.233 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,011 (kr30,316) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)