Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.347 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,225 (kr32,635) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)