Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tapachula, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00312 MXN / PYG
Do you live in Tapachula? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 15% cheaper than in Tapachula (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Tapachula you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,569 (10,109,438 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)