Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14716 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,221 (¥191,768) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)