Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.162 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,076 (AU$2,555) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)