Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.849 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,476 (14,317 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)