Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.864 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,317 (14,122 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)