Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.564 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,905 (1,663 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)