Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.799 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,573 (R$ 6,277) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)