Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,825 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02240 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,070 (CH$851,258) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)