Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,561 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02175 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,757 (CH$862,340) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)