Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.697 EGP / USD
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 64% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,080 ($1,152) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)