Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.724 EGP / USD
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,472 ($1,620) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)