Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.764 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,198 (R$ 5,861) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)