Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.764 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,329 (€1,456) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)