Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.127 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,855 (6,513TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)