Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.022 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 151% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,110 (HK$14,889) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)