Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.753 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,134 (Mex$ 21,433) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)