Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.281 EGP / AED
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 87% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,495 (Dirham 5,255) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)