Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.550 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 131% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,461 (kr9,986) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $25,484 (about 3 hours ago)