Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.426 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 56% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,691 (7,704元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)