Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tanta, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.139 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Tanta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Tanta (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,914 (Dinar 809) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Tanta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €33,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)