Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08385 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,732 Dirham (¥438,054) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)