Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,073 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.596 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,254 Dirham (R$ 10,814) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)