Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.576 MAD / USD
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,978 Dirham ($3,339) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 5 hours ago)