Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.959 MAD / USD
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,877 Dirham ($3,558) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)