Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.596 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Dirham in Tangier you would need to make just about 14,505 Dirham (R$ 9,091) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)