Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,045 Dirham (Rp 25,611,517) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)