Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.941 MAD / USD
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,835 Dirham ($1,883) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)