Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.588 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Tangier you would need to make just about 14,724 Dirham (R$ 9,273) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)