Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.384 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,163 Dirham (17,456元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)