Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tangier, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.625 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Tangier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Tangier (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,710 Dirham (Dinar 1,878) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)