Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 134.481 IDR / JPY
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 86,151,482 (¥640,621) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 40,800,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)