Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.931 IDR / COP
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 35,500,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 25,383,745 (COL$6,457,621) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)