Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,906 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.705 IDR / CLP
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 44,270,944 (CH$2,138,212) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 35,300,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)