Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,642 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.806 IDR / CLP
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 43,668,210 (CH$2,204,769) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 36,500,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)