Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2102.334 IDR / BOB
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 40,100,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 34,313,201 ($b16,321) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)