Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2547.476 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 34,600,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 28,721,395 (R$ 11,274) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)