Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 20135.944 IDR / JOD
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 48,349,065 (Dinar 2,401) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 37,900,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)