Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.282 BDT / BOB
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 72,503 ($b5,903) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 59,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)