Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 84.776 BDT / USD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 112,091 ($1,322) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 65,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)