Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 84.885 BDT / USD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 106,888 ($1,259) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 62,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)