Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.772 BDT / KES
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 90,958 (Shilling117,783) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 65,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)