Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 84.755 BDT / USD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 86,425 ($1,020) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 64,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)