Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 49.799 BDT / AZN
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 64,777 (1,301 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 58,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)